Everyday do something that will lead you closer to God \(^0^)/


.....Never give up on the things that make you smile.....


....Everyday do something that will lead you closer to God ....

Sunday 11 September 2011

Because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :')


cekidott.... :P

*
Girl: We're best friend,right?

Boy:Yes,of course

Girl: So be honest with me,who do you like?

Boy: No one.I love someone.

Girl: Oh,she must be very lucky

Boy:Definitely.I've loved her,

ever since I met her

Girl:Really?Well,since we're best friends,

I wanna meet her.Go call her.

Boy: Oh okay. & Boy takes out his phone,

dials her number and phones her.

Girl: Wait, hold on I think I'm getting a call

*Answers the phone.

Boy: I love you♥



*
Girl: if i ask u to jump down, will u do it?

Boy: yes i will…….

Girl: Why?

Boy : because i know you'll catch my hand n pull me up.

Girl: if i don't then?

Boy: Then I'll die with the belief that you tried Ur best but couldn't save me..

♥ Love is not about doing something but about believing someone ♥


*
Gf:- Baby i seriously don't know why your ex hates me so much

Bf:- Look at the keyboard on your computer

Gf:- Why???

Bf:- Because U and I are together, and my U come above my X

Gf:- *Blushes*



*
Gf: heyy babe :)
Bf: hi♥
Gf: how are you?
Bf: good
Gf: everything ok babe?
......Bf: not really
Gf: whats wrong?
Bf: when I'm not with you i feel like crap,
when i don't see you i feel depressed.
basically i need you with me to survive:)


*
Girl: Hey. (I've been waiting for you to text me)
Boy: Hey! What's Up? (I wanted to see if you wanted to talk to me) 
Girl: Nothing, going out soon. hbu? (your welcome to come) 
Boy: same, getting ready. (we should meet up) 
Girl: Where r u going? (please ask me to meet you) 
Boy: my friends house hbu? (come! come! come!) 
Girl: movies with my girls. (this sucks)
Boy: yeahh, we should definitely hangout next weekend. (i cannot believe i just asked her) 
Girl: Sure! I'll call you during the week. (OMGOMGOMGOMG) 
Boy: Well, I'll see you in school tomorrow. (thank god i miss her) 
Girl: See you tomorrow. (finally.) 


*
Girl : I hate the fact Am not As tall As you :(
Boy: hmm Well Dats An advantage to you,if you believe Me,
Girl : how ???
Boy : U Can Listen to my heart Which Beats Only for You...♥

*

Boy : Do u love me more thn ur family ?

Gal : No

Boy : Why ?
......
Gal : okay Listen dis..

when i started to walk I fell, u were not there to pick me up. bt my mom was.

When i went outside, u were not there to hold my finger. bt my dad was.

When i cried . .u didnt give me ur toys to play. .bt my brother n sister did.

My family iz more precious thn anythng else. !:)



*
‎**boy & girl conversation**
Boy: Can I Tell You Something?
Girl: Sure..
Boy: I Don't Care That You Have Cancer & All Your Hair Is Goin To Fall Out..I Will Still Love You Until The Day I Die..Forever & Always ..
Girl: Awwwh, Rilly?? *criez*
Boy: Rilly *wipes tears away* I Love You With All My Heart..
Girl: As I Love You With All Of Mine..



♥ "my one hand is enough to fight against the world if u hold the other one" ♥

(¯`v´¯)
`•.¸.•´ 
☻/
/▌
/ \ •°¤*♥


No comments:

Post a Comment